Easy Carrot Cupcakes recipe
These carrot muffins are a delicious—and SO easy—snack, side dish, or breakfast option to share with the kids. Carrot muffins are also perfect for baby led weaning.
What will you need?
- Wheat flour / All purpose flour – 180 gr
- Eggs – 2
- Grated carrots – 1 1/3 cup
- Grated apples – 2/3 cup
- Oil – 160 ml
- Brown Sugar – 130 gr
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Vanilla – 1/2 tsp
As a side :
- Corn Cob with veggies in skewers
How to make delicious carrot muffins?
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sugar, and oil and whisk it thoroughly. Add the carrots and apples and whisk it again.
- In another bowl, add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and mix. Incorporate the ingredient from the first bowl and fold gently.
- Divide the batter equally into the cupcake liners and bake for 20 min.
- Remove and allow cooling completely before assembling into your lunchbox.
Tip: These cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3–4 days.