Colourful Madeleine recipe
Do you want to try a fun recipe for your kid's snack box which is delicious and easy to make? Try making this easy-peasy sweet shell snacks.
With this recipe, you will be able to make between 12-15 madeleines.
Ingredients for Madeleines (12-15 Shells)
- 2 eggs
- 65g Sugar
- 65g Melted butter
- 100g Flour
Ingredients for topping (optional)
- White Chocolate
- Pitaya powder or also known as Dragon Fruit powder
Other snacks added in the snack box: Raspberries & Mini Marshmallows
Utensils you might need:
- Shell-shaped tray
- Snack box
- Flour sifter
How to make sweet shell snacks?
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C
- Beat two egg whites like if you were going to do a meringue cream.
- Add 2 egg yolks and mix until having
- Little by little, add progressively the sugar and mix energetically. Then add the melted butter, and the flour with a sifter to avoid any lumps, and mix it well.
- Pour the batter into the tray and put in the oven for 8 min at 200c (a little longer if you have bigger shells)
- Garnish your shell-shaped cakes with the mixture of melted chocolate and pitaya powder.
- Lay a thin (or thick) layer of melted chocolate into the same tray you were baking in.
- Put in your fridge for at least 30min.
- And Voilà!
Let us know in the comments if you've tried :)