Flavourful minced beef sliders recipe
Who doesn't like mini burgers? The answer is no one! Those minced beef sliders are a great alternative to sandwiches, but also make a healthier option to normal burgers for our little ones or for grown-ups. It will fit perfectly in My Citron Lunch box 4 Compartments.
What ingredients will you need?
- Minced beef – 500 gr
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped – 1
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – ½ tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Tomato paste – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander – ¼ cup
- Butter to toast buns
Serving sides ideas:
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Dried cranberries
How to make minced beef sliders?
- In a pan over medium heat, add oil, onions, ginger garlic paste and wait until onions turns translucent.
- Then, add the ground meat, seasoning, tomato paste and mix them well and leave it until it's fully cooked.
- When fully cooked, add coriander leaves – If you are not a big fan of coriander, it's fine, just move to the next step.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, cut the buns and toast them on both sides.
- Fill each bun with the meat and serve with lime wedges