Tortilla Fruit Pizza, a Healthy After School Snack
It's a very easy way to make children eat fruits, but also a quick recipe to prepare when you're in a rush or if you want to do something with the kids.
For this recipe, you will need:
As for the base:
- Tortilla / Paratha (or any other flatbread) – 1
- Greek yoghurt – 1 Cup
- Honey – 1 tbsp
Tip: If you don't want to use honey, you can replace it by using agave syrup.
For the toppings:
- Pistachios or other type of nuts
For this part, it's up to your taste buds. The great thing about this fruity pizzas is that you can use what you already have in the kitchen and slice into pieces ; and really make it yours.
How to make sweet and fruity pizzas?
- In a bowl, add the Greek yogurt with honey and mix with a whisk until the honey disappeared.
- Take a crispy tortilla and spread the yoghurt evenly on the tortilla, but leave some space on the edges.
- Top it with the fruits of your choice and cut into triangles with a pizza cutter.
- And Voilà! It makes a great after school snack for hungry kids!