You have to recreate this protein filled fresh salad and take it with you to summer outings for you or your little one. Pro-tip: Store your on-the-go salad in our thermal food jar to keep it fresh and crisp throughout the day!
- 200g sliced chicken
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Half a red onion (sliced)
- Half a pepper
- Half a courgette
- Salad leaves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Add the teriyaki sauce and cornflour to your sliced chicken and mix.
- Add your chicken to a heated pan and add in your sliced onion.
- Once browned, add your choice of veggies, we have used courgette and peppers.
- Whilst it is cooking in your pan, add some salad leaves to your Citron food jar.
- Top with your chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Drizzle your sauce on top of your salad and enjoy!
- Take it to the beach, summer camp or save this recipe for a back to work recipe! Make sure to add your salad into one of our large food jars to keep it cold for up to 7 hours.
Now you're all set to savour the goodness of this protein-filled fresh salad wherever your summer adventures take you! Whether you're planning a day at the beach, sending your little one off to summer camp, or gearing up for a busy day at work, this on-the-go salad will keep you fuelled and refreshed. Happy eating and happy summer!