Your children will have a blast at snack time with these yummy, simple wrap combos created by Annabel Karmel. This recipe will only take you 5-minutes in total and will create 6 sushi wraps.
Hummus, carrot & lettuce wrap
- 1 wrap
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 small carrot peeled + grated
- 2 lettuce leaves
1. Spread the hummus over the wrap.
2. Add your grated carrot and your lettuces leaves in the centre of your wrap in neat rows.
3. Fold over one side and roll up tightly to form a roll. Slice into 3 pieces.
Chicken, plum sauce and lettuce wrap
- 1 wrap
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp plum sauce
- 50g cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 2 little gem lettuce leaves
- 50g cucumber, sliced into thin strips
1. Spread the mayonnaise over the wrap, then the plum sauce.
2. Put the chicken in the centre and arrange the lettuce and cucumber next to the chicken.
3. Fold one side over and roll up tightly to form a roll. Slice into 3 pieces.
These tasty sushi sandwich rolls will either be perfect as a snack or as part of your children's lunch. Annabel Karmel has recommended pairing your sushi wraps with strawberries, kiwi and a mini muffin to make up a delicious snack box.