Do you fancy adding a delicious twist to your usual breakfast? Here is our recipe for overnight tiramisu oats. If you don't have any protein powder, you can simply just add yoghurt or buy some protein yoghurt instead! 🥣
- 1 cup of oats
- tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 tbsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 milk tea biscuits
- Add the oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, milk and espresso shot, honey and salt to a bowl and milk together.
- Secondly, mix together your yoghurt and protein powder together and stir until combined.
- Next add half of the oats to your Citron food jar, then crumble the biscuits on top of the oats.
- For the second layer, add half your vanilla protein yoghurt cream.
- Repeat the steps again, adding the remaining oats and then the yoghurt to your food jar and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Put your overnight oats into the fridge, ready to grab in the morning on your way to work!
If you prefer to eat your oats warm, you can make up the different layers in the morning instead of the evening. Simply add the overnight oats to your food jar and in the morning scoop them out into a microwaveable bowl and heat the oats up. Once heated, add them to your food jar and repeat the alternate layers until you have used up all your ingredients. All that's left to do now is to enjoy them!