These baked tuna nuggets will become a firm favourite in your household for the adults and the children! They are simple, protein-packed and are high addictive. Whether you are travelling somewhere and want to bake some healthy snacks for the road, or you need some snack-inspo for the back-to-school season, here you go!
Pro-tip: Keep 'em fresh in thermal food jars, because no one likes soggy surprises on the road
- 150g canned tuna (rinsed)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dried garlic granules
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1/2 of a lemon juiced
- 30g chopped feta
- a handful of tomatoes
- 1/3rd of a cucumber
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form nuggets with your hands and place the nuggets on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake your nuggets in a 200°C oven or air fryer for 12 minutes.
- Flip your nuggets over after 6 minutes so they get nice and crispy.
- Serve your nuggets with a Greek salad for those extra veggies.
Give these delicious baked tuna nuggets a try, and watch them become an instant hit with everyone in your household! Whether you're looking for a protein-packed snack on the go or a delightful addition to the back-to-school season, these nuggets have got you covered.