Vegan Nuggets with Tofu Recipe
The most amazing VEGAN TOFU NUGGETS baked to crispy perfection you will ever eat. They're so good that you might end up eating all of them!
For Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Tofu - 1 Block
- Plain flour – ¼ cup
- Paprika – ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ½ tsp
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp
- Corn flakes or vegan bread crumbs
- Oil for shallow frying
What utensils will you need?
- Paper towel
- Press the Tofu in between paper towels to remove the excess liquid by keeping something heavy on the top.
- In a bowl, combine the plain flour, spices, salt, and pepper with water, and mix to form a batter not too watery.
- In another bowl, crush the corn flakes to create coarse crumbs. Cut the Tofu into nugget shapes.
- Dip each nugget first in the batter making sure to coat all sides. Then drop it into the crushed corn flakes.
- Shallow fry the nuggets till golden and crisp.
Let us know in the comment section how you found it!