Insulated Food Jar 400ml Blush Pink
Our 400ml thermos Food Jar is perfect for storing hot soups, cold salads and everything in between for adults to take to work or older kids to take to school and enjoy the food as if it was freshly made. Thanks to its triple-wall insulation and leak-proof lid, it vacuum-seals the food inside keeping your meal warm for up to 6hrs and cold for 7hrs. The outside of the jar will always be dry and cool, no matter how hot its content is!
This beautiful Blush Pink food jar also features a security lock making it a very reliable option to carry it anywhere and without spilling & includes a divider to separate food portions. Suitable from ages 18+ month.
From ballerinas to astronomers, everyone likes to make something its own.
Well, our custom name-placing makes an amazing gift for friends & family. Try it, it’s free!
• Names must be one word (or two) and up to 10 characters
• The sticker is white
• Lasts for up to 6 months
- Vacuum-insulated with a triple wall insulation
- Food stays warm for 6h and cold for 7h
- Stays cool on the outside, no matter how hot or cold is its content
- Designed with a safety lock and a carrying handle
- Keeps the lunch bag dry and clean with its leakproof seal
- The lid opens vertically without the need to twist, making it easy for small hands.
- Includes a separator for food portions
- Lined with removable silicone lid for ease of washing
- Holds up to 400ml of food
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 7.6cm
- Suitable for kids 18+ months and adults
The Insulated Food Jar 400ml Blush Pink is designed with sustainable materials like food-grade 304 stainless steel for long-lasting use. Our food jar is safe from toxic materials (no BPA, Phthalates and Lead).
- LFGB Certified by SGS.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and leave it to drain-off.
- Not freezer and microwave safe.
Tip: Our food jar keeps food warm for up to 6 hours, but the density of the food and usage of the jar may affect the warmth. Less dense foods, such as soups and saucy pasta, tend to stay warmer longer than denser foods. To maximize the jar's performance, it's crucial to follow the instructions carefully, which include heating the jar with boiling water for 5 minutes before adding boiling hot food to it. Avoid opening the jar before consuming the food, as this can cool it down faster.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Fast & Free Shipping On All Orders Over £40
Orders with personalised items takes between 3-5 business days to be dispatched.
To guarantee delivery before Christmas, please place your orders, including personalisation requests, by 1pm on Wednesday, 20th of December 2023. Orders received after this time will be processed on the 2nd of January 2024 and dispatched at the earliest.
*Personalized items are excluded from our 14-Days return policy
A star pupil from day one!
From responsible backpacks made from PET recycled-bottles where children can store their meals and books, to lunch storage solutions that keep food mix-free, we have everything a child needs for the year ahead.
Get the little ones ready for the first day of school with our perfect Back to School Sets
The only thing I don't like is having to separate the rubber part from the lid. As the lid is difficult to Thoroughly clean.
Keep food temperature for very long time and is worth every penny